On Wednesday, Feb 3, Colin Benert (Associate Instructional Professor of German) gave a fantastic workshop titled “Creating Graphic Organizers for Synchronous and Asynchronous Task-Based Activities with Lucidchart.“
• Recording of Colin’s workshop
Lucidchart is an online collaborative tool that helps users create flowcharts and diagrams.
All UChicago students and staff have access to Lucidchart. Just log into Google Drive with your CNET account, then click the apps button, then click the icon.
- Getting Started in Lucidchart (Youtube video, 4:19)
- Lucidchart Tutorials – Create your first document and basic functions (YouTube, 3:19)
- Get Started with Lucidchart (documentation from Lucidchart)
- Using Lucidchart (documentation from Lucidchart)
- Resource Center – Education (documentation from Lucidchart)
- Education templates from Lucidchart
As always, don’t hesitate to schedule an interview with Nick Swinehart if you’d like to try it out together.