Shared LCTL Symposium, August 18-19, 2022
The University of Chicago and Michigan State University will co-host the annual SLCTL Symposium at the Big Ten Conference Center in Rosemont, IL.
LARC Conference, September 15-17, 2022
The University of Chicago will host the 2022 Language Assessment Research Conference (LARC) in conjunction with the MwALT and ECOLT 2022 Conferences. The theme for LARC-MwALT-ECOLT 2022 is ‘The Role of Assessment in Transforming Second Language Pedagogy’ and will examine the many ways that assessment can inform innovation and ultimately the transformation of language teaching practices.
- Center for the Art of East Asia
- Center for East Asian Studies
- Center for East European and Russian/Eurasian Studies
- Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- Center for Latin American Studies
- Committee on African Studies
- France Chicago Center
- Katz Center for Mexican Studies
- Nicholson Center for British Studies
- Committee on Southern Asian Studies